|Type of Event||Class, Workshop|
|First Year of Event|
In 14 years Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes has held over 25 olive oil tasting programmes in many countries – Spain, Italy, United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
During this time the three-day programme Savantes Melbourne 2014 – 16th – 18th July, has evolved into one of the world’s leading independent forums for the commercially important attributes of extra virgin olive oil. Participants in the programme are able to: – Taste the wide range of styles and flavour of extra virgin olive oils from many regions around the world
– Taste international award winners from the northern and southern hemispheres
– Evaluate your own new season extra virgin olive oil by comparison
– Discuss market trends in producing and importing countries
– Explore the culinary and health selling points of extra virgin olive oil
– Make friends and expand your networks worldwide
– Practice your blending skill
– Achieve recognition of your own tasting ability and knowledge by becoming an Associate Savante or Member of the Register of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes
The 2014 Melbourne Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes programme will be lead by Simon Field.
Jul 16, 2014 - Jul 18, 2014