|- Olive House’s plant is located in the new state of the art Sheik Najjar Industrial City, one of the largest and most reputable industrial zones in the Middle East.|
- Olive House’s plant land is 3,000 square meters – with expansion capabilities.
- Olive House was designed and built from the ground up as a model plant to filter, bottle, fill, cap, package, label and distribute various kinds of olive oil.
- Olive House’s pipes were designed and built according to the industry’s highest global standards.
- Olive House’s facilities are completely thermally insulated (fiber glass – thickness of 10 cm).
- Olive House’s tanks, piping system and pumps are made of stainless steel.
- Olive House’s tanks have a storage capacity of 300 tons – with expansion capability to 1,000 tons this year.
- Our storage for the next year will expand up to 3000 tons.
- Olive House’s plant employs an advanced climate control system (Standard Temperature Distribution).
- We are prepared to provide full services for our clients needs.